Eworks Drain Experts vs “Upfront Price” Plumbing Companies
Why pay Journeyman Plumber rates for services that do not require a plumber? Beware of “upfront pricing” on service plumbing and drain cleaning, which can often cost you much more money than an honest industry standard rate. We don’t do interior plumbing so you will get an unbiased inspection and recommendations if repairs are needed INSIDE your home or business. This means that choosing Eworks for your drain clearing and underground drain repairs SAVES YOU MONEY!
You get much more with Eworks!
We provide a FREE sewer mainline camera inspection with EVERY drain service. That’s right FREE! We know how devastating it can be to have a sewer backup, causing flooding, and contamination of your home or business. Our goal is to help eliminate this scenario by providing you with a simple free sewer video inspection of your main sewer line to find problems before they become disasters. This gives you peace of mind and will help protect your most valuable investment, your home or business. We also guarantee to clear your main sewer line for only $89* and provide a free sewer camera inspection so you can SEE IT FOR YOURSELF. With our industry leading 10 Year Warranty* on any underground drain or sewer repair, state of the art equipment for drain cleaning and hydro jetting, advanced drain camera inspections, and trenchless sewer repair technology, we have everything you need to get your Drain JOB DONE RIGHT!
Schedule your Portland Or and Vancouver WA bath drain cleaning with EWorks now!
Free sewer mainline camera inspection with every drain call
(*residential non real estate only)
SEWER MAIN CLEARING $89
On all sewer & underground pipe repairs outside the home
Sure Signs of a Bathroom Clogged Drain:
- Pooling water while showering or using your sink indicates a clog in your drainage system.
- A slowly draining sink or bathtub can also indicate blockages in your pipes.
- Water backing up into your sink or tub after draining initially.
- Nasty smells coming from your drains.
- While sometimes these issues are superficial and can be addressed with household items, oftentimes they require professional intervention. This is especially true for bathroom drains with repetitive drainage issues.
Causes of bathroom sink and tub clogs:
- Regular bathroom use is the central reason for backed up shower and clogged bathroom drains. Normal soap products, hair, and skin cell buildup from regular showering, toothbrushing, and other bathroom activities will clog bathroom drains over time.
- Hair being rinsed down the drain is a very common reason for clogged drains because it can quickly accumulate with bathroom scum to create tough clogs in sewer piping.
- Items such as jewelry and small children’s toys accidentally sent down the drain can also cause blockages in pipes and obstruct drainage flow.
- Measures for reducing the risk of bathroom clogs:
- Use a fine mesh drain strainer at all times in your bathtub, sink, and shower drains. This will prevent hair and other items from washing down your drain.
- Regularly pour hot water down your bathroom drains for DIY maintenance. This is known as flushing your drain.
- Maintain your main sewer line by having it routinely cleaned out every 1-2 years in order to prevent larger clogs that can slow drainage or cause bathroom drains to back up.
How EWorks can Help:
First, drainage technicians will assess the issue in person by testing your drainage system and finding the cause of your drain back up or smelly drain. Next, we will examine the source of the clog with a drainage camera if necessary. Finally, we will remove the clog at its source with drain snaking or hydro jetting technology.
Call EWorks for pro drain cleaning today!