Eworks Drain Experts vs “Upfront Price” Plumbing CompaniesWhy pay Journeyman Plumber rates for services that do not require a plumber? Beware of “upfront pricing” on service plumbing and drain cleaning, which can often cost you much more money than an honest industry standard rate. We don’t do interior plumbing so you will get an unbiased inspection and recommendations if repairs are needed INSIDE your home or business. This means that choosing Eworks for your drain clearing and underground drain repairs SAVES YOU MONEY!
You get much more with Eworks!
We provide a FREE sewer mainline camera inspection with EVERY drain service. That’s right FREE! We know how devastating it can be to have a sewer backup, causing flooding, and contamination of your home or business. Our goal is to help eliminate this scenario by providing you with a simple free sewer video inspection of your main sewer line to find problems before they become disasters. This gives you peace of mind and will help protect your most valuable investment, your home or business. We also guarantee to clear your main sewer line for only $89* and provide a free sewer camera inspection so you can SEE IT FOR YOURSELF. With our industry leading 5 Year Warranty* on any underground drain or sewer repair, state of the art equipment for drain cleaning and hydro jetting, advanced drain camera inspections, and trenchless sewer repair technology, we have everything you need to get your Drain JOB DONE RIGHT!
Schedule your Portland Or and Vancouver WA hydro jetting with EWorks now!
What is Hydro Jetting?As the most effective method for drain cleaning available in the drain plumbing industry, Hydro jetting is the solution you need for tough clogs and dirty drains. The jetting technology uses water pressure and volume to clear out clogs and debris from household pipes. Compared to conventional drain snaking methods, hydro jetting is far superior and yields optimal results.
When is Hydro Jetting Necessary?
- You have experienced frequent clogged or a backed up sewer line.
- You have discovered tree roots in your sewer line through drain camera inspection.
- Sewer main in need of a more thorough cleaning to remove grease, debris, and roots
- Kitchen drains may have oil and grease built up inside the pipes in need of hydro jetting
- Other drain cleaning efforts have not provided long-term results.
- You have a moderate to high-use commercial setting that depends on keeping drains clean, like a restaurant kitchen, processing plant, or deli.
- You are concerned that you have years’ worth of sludge build up in your wastewater pipes.
Our Hydro Jetting Process:Hydro jet cleaning involves the use of a large water tank, high-pressure hose, a spray nozzle at the head of the hose, and a machine that pressurizes and controls the flow of water. Some are mounted on a pull behind trailer also called a “Jetter”. At EWorks, we usually do a preemptive drain camera inspection to locate the source of obstruction in your sewer piping or clogged drain. We then place the spray nozzle of the hydro jet into the sewer cleanout or other drain opening to access the inside of the clogged pipe. The high pressure jets on the nozzle then creates enough pressure to pull itself through the pipe while cleaning the drain pipes at the same time. The jetter hose is propelled forward by up to 3500 psi of water, clearing a path for debris to flow into the sewer, restoring drainage, and thoroughly cleaning the drain pipe interior. We typically follow the jetter head with our drain camera to ensure we are on target and have cleared and cleaned the clogged drain pipe.
Benefits of hydro jetting:
- It fully clears the diameter of a clogged line rather than just poking a hole through debris.
- It is an environmentally friendly solution to clogging that doesn’t use any chemicals.
- It works for all types of clogs, from kitchen grease to hair clogs to tree roots in a main sewer line.
- It is the best way to clear a clogged drain because it scours drains clean and saves you money in the long run.